Today's lifestyle and environmental toxins can be taxing on your health. Chinese medicine can help counteract the negative effects of stress, diet, toxins, sports, or poor lifestyle habits. Chinese medicine is now a popular medical modality that is highly used in treating various illnesses and health related problems. Many people have heard of acupuncture and herbal formulas before, however, if you are like most, you probably have several questions:
• I suffer from chronic pain. Can acupuncture help?
• I want to start a family, but stress, age or environmental factors seem to be making it impossible. Can I improve fertility without expensive medical treatments?
• A fertility specialist recommended acupuncture to improve conception or resolve male and female fertility issues. Will it really increase our chances to have a healthy baby?
• Stress seems to be running my life. I’m constantly wound up. Can acupuncture help me relax?
• I’ve been living with an immunity disorder and I’m tired of feeling sick all the time. Can acupuncture improve my energy?
The answer to all these questions is “Yes.”
But how do you find a great acupuncturist on the South Shore of Long Island?
Like any profession, some acupuncturists are better trained, and are more knowledgeable and experienced than others. If you are seeking an acupuncturist on the South Shore of Long Island, or you have never received acupuncture before, consider us.
We accept most major insurance plans, including No Fault insurance, as well as reasonable cash plans. Call today for more information.